Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Boost Adsense Revenue Tips Part 1

Boost adsense revenue today become interresting tips and tricks, people try to boost their adsense revenue instantly. Some offer you to hack adsense code or to cheat their system. Stop it, I never do it, Google will catch you sooner or later. Let try to use proper method that doesnt violate google adsense policy.

I try to make simple steps to help you boost your adsense revenue. I start to use this method in the middle of 2006 and in the next 3 months my adsense earning boost almost 500%. I found boosting adsense earning from internet, but i forgot where it's location. I hardly try to remember and rewrite it for you.

Step 1: Sign Up Blogger account
Blogger is belong to Google, it's free blog hosting service, you can make blog as many as you want. Once you have blogger account, you can start build blog with many topics separately, such as "Adsense Revenue Bootser" which has address http://adsenseboost.blogspot.com: Boost your adsense revenue.

Step 2: Post New Article
As soon as you get new topics, start posting new article. You can write about products, about experience, about your skill. Share it to your visitor and meke them understand more clearly about your topic. Build an interesting topic periodically.

Step 3: Register Google Adsense
After you have blogger, register as google adsense publisher if you dont have it yet. Visit http://adsense.google.com to sign up and understand this program clearly. Or you can sign up from blogger. I will tell you how to do it in my next article. You should approved shortly, no longer than a week.

Step 4: Post New Article Periodically
I try to post new article once a week to make my blog up to date, or if you want create new blog topics. Dont fill your blog with many irrelevant topics that make your visitor get confused.

Happy Boost your Adsense Revenue.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ive made multiple attempts at medianet and chitika but never have i been so satisfied by Envero Media. It actually delivers the same performance as my google adsense ads. in total, i have 3 adsense ads and 2 from envero..they work perfectly!